BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Poor Head

So, I have had a constant headache for the past...well, forever. And I thought that most of the reason it was hurting was from the 2 car accidents I have been in. They really gave me some whip lash. But, the other day while my little girl was talking to me, I realized it was b/c of this lil munchkins booming voice! It doesn't matter if she is just talking to you, her voice level is SO LOUD all of the time!I don't know how many times a day I have to say "Please lower your voice", or "Not so loud". I could be a rich women if I got a penny for every time I ask her.
Obviously she doesn't realize she is talking/shouting all of the time. I'm sure it's probably annoying for her to have me asking so many times to keep it down. Maybe she needs to be a singer so she can belt her thoughts and feelings out in song. Or maybe her ears are plugged up and so it sounds to her like she needs to talk louder than she really does. Whatever the reason is, I hope I can help resolve it soon b/c you can only take so much Excedrin before it eats at your tummy's lining. Then you would still have a bad headache plus an ulcer. No good.
When we get back to America, she is getting her ears checked. If they look ok, then singing lessons here we come! I wonder if Christina Aguilera or Mariah Carey shout/ talked when they were younger...or even still do. Hmmm...
I Love my little Ava, I just need her to stop shout talking so my head can get a little rest. I'm sure all of you moms know what I'm talking about :)

0 comments: