BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Close But So Far

62 more days until we leave China and make our LONG journey back home. I know 62 days doesn't sound like very many, and it really isn't, unless you are needing those 62 days to fly by. The days are not flying by. In fact, they are doing the exact oppisite. They are dragging! The universe is trying to punish me for something. I just haven't figured out what I have done that deserves this kind of punishment. Every morning I wake up, I look around and tell myself "Just get through this day." and I do. But my patience is running low and I am in desperate need of a Diet Coke with Lime from Sonic.
Poor lil Ava has had it too. At first, she was excited being in a new place and even enjoyed all of the attention she was getting from everyone. But now, the poor thing keeps asking "When are we getting out of Chinese?" And she hides when people want to take her picture. We are all just so tired of being bothered and feeling like a walking attraction. Of course it's flattering to have people always telling you how beautiful you are but, I have had 2 lifetimes full of compliments out here in a year and the only person I need now to tell me that I'm beautiful is my husband.
God, please keep giving me the strength and patience to make it through these next couple of months without having a mental breakdown and without punching anyone in the face. I really would rather not go to jail out her in China so, please bless me with self control and a peaceful heart as well. Amen.
Everyone else who reads this, you better start praying for me also cause I need all the help I can get to make it through these next 62 days cause they could get crazy! :)

0 comments: