BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My First Attempt At Blogging :)

So, everyone has a blog these days and I have been all against it and putting it off because I have no clue what to write about or how to even do this blogging stuff! Plus, I don't want to bore anyone with my boring life :) But, finally I have given in and decided that I might as well just get one started. I can write about my lil family and maybe vent about...who knows what! Plus, I might just put some hair do how to's on here. I guess this blogging thing might turn out to be fun. Just don't judge me though. I have no clue how to do this. I can tell this will be quite the learning process!
How about I start with a little introduction; Hi! my name is Cassandra Nicole Lange and this is my blog! Welcome! Ha ha! (Cheesey enough for ya?)


Anyway, I have the Cutest lil 5 year old Named Ava who is a handful! But she keeps life interesting and frustrating all at the same time. She has taught me a whole lot of patience and is my lil pride and joy!


Joey/Jon (Jon is his legal name...it's a long story) is my husband. He is the love of my life! We got married March 30th, 2009 on a beach at Catalina Island. It was beautiful! Just like a fairytale!
Next on the list is our family dog GINGER!! She is a Golden Retriever and is our lil fighter! She survived parvo when she was 5 months old. She is a ball of energy and makes us laugh all the time! She has just brought a totally different element of happiness into out lifes. We just love her!
That's our little family. What would I do without them?! Everyday I feel so blessed to have them in my life and I wouldn't change a thing :)

0 comments: